Being a business owner comes along with many responsibilities and one of those important factors includes managing the many things that can go wrong within your company on a daily basis. Business insurance, covers many different aspects a business would need coverage for. For example business insurance can help your business in the following situations:
- Protects against loss or damage to the business location and its contents.
- Protects your business if it would be sued.
- Coverage of business vehicles used
- Coverage of employee injuries on the job.
- Covers your business in case there is an interruption of business.
Common Business Insurance Questions:
What kind of coverage do I need?
This depends on what type of business you have. However, liability insurance is generally a requirement for most professionals.
What’s the difference between personal and commercial/business auto?
Personal auto does not provide coverage should you have a loss while conducting business activities. Commercial auto can cover different types of vehicles and usage.
What is a Certificate of Insurance?
A document that shows you carry business coverage, such as general liability and/or workers compensation. It also shows the policies have adequate limits of insurance that would satisfy possible requirements for clients, regional building departments, etc
- Business Crime Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance Coverage
- Workers Compensation
If you don’t see something that fits your business model, call (719) 494-1330 today for a custom business insurance plan that fits your business.